Passionate about creating an exceptional experience for both clients and employees.
As Senior Vice President, Director of Consumer and Private Banking, Al’s goal is to deliver a consistent,
best-in-class experience for every client. He values strong collaboration with his team. He strives to create a
winning culture where all team members feel valued, included and challenged to bring their authentic selves to
the table. Al builds strong relationships across all lines of business, establishing strategic partnerships to help
clients achieve their financial priorities.
Experience & Education
• More than 22 years of professional experience in the banking industry
• Fluent in Spanish
• Multi-Year National Achiever, Consumer Banking – Former Financial Institution
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Minor in Studio Art – Denison University, Ohio
• Active in the community making an impact in the lives of children with all abilities, advancing diversity and
inclusion efforts and connecting families and professionals to economic opportunity
• Board member for: Wisconsin Bankers Association, HPGM, Finance Industry Advisory Board at Employ
Milwaukee and Penfield Children’s Center
• Community Leader Award – Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Wisconsin